ParkZone Artizan BNF Airplane
The ParkZone ArtiZan park flyer is a grab-and-go, nimble sport plane that’s perfect for exploring various aerobatics. Its sleek lines and light wing loading gives sport pilots a superb balance of high-speed agility and slow speed stability. Anyone that has some experience flying a ParkZone warbird or civilian scale model will feel right at home the first time on the controls.
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- High-visibility blue and yellow trim scheme
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X system, installed
- E-flite 30A Pro Switch-Mode ESC, installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Two-piece wing for easy transport and repair
- Includes 3S 1800mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- Wingspan: 42.5 in (1080mm)
- Overall Length: 40.0 in (1017mm)
- Flying Weight: 34.5 oz (978 g)
- Motor Size: Park 480, 960Kv brushless outrunner
- Radio: 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter required
- CG (center of gravity): 3.0 in (76mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
- Prop Size: 10.75 x 8
- Speed Control: 30-amp brushless
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1800-2200mAh LiPo
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5-7 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- Be the first to review this product
Return Policy - click here to see our entire return policy
Maniacs Hobby Complex has been in business since 1972, always striving to provide our customers with exceptional service. While we hope that all of our customers will be happy with their orders, we realize that this doesn’t always happen.
We will consider returns within 15 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued for the cost of product only and may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Maniacs Hobby Complex retains the exclusive and sole right as to whether an item may be returned or exchanged. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Items ineligible for return: Factory sealed products which have been opened or removed from packaging in any way.
Shipping Policy - click here to see our entire shipping policy
Maniacs now offers $4.95 shipping Fixed Rate Shipping on thousands of our items! This offer is not valid on any oversized items. All oversized items will be clearly marked with “OVERSIZED FEES APPLY.”
- How soon are items shipped?
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of the receipt of an order. E-mail inquiries sent on the weekend will be answered on the following business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following business day.
- Can Maniacs ship to an alternate address?
- Yes, if you provide payment via money order or cashier's check.
If payment is provided via credit card, then you are required to fill out a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM and fax it to 954-424-0605.
- Yes, if you provide payment via money order or cashier's check.
- How are items shipped?
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless a shipping upgrade is requested. To request a shipping upgrade, include a message with your order stating your shipping request.
- What if my item is damaged in shipping?
- In the event of shipping damage, we will ship a replacement item to the customer. All shipments are automatically insured for the full amount of the product. See Damaged & Lost Packages for details
- Do you ship to international addresses?
- Maniacs does ship to International addresses, however, we do not accept international credit cards online at this time. To place an International order, please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If your billing address is a P.O. Box, you will need to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form to send it to an alternate address.
Maniacs does ship to International addresses, however, we do not accept international credit cards online at this time. To place an International order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
International Payment Methods
Our preferred methods of payment are PayPal and Bank wires. Please note, Bank wires are assessed a $25 fee from our merchant bank.
International Shipping Methods
Our default method of shipping international orders is USPS International. We can also ship orders using DHL International and FedEx International. For more information on our International Shipping methods, please contact us at email@example.com.
We now offer free in-store pickup on all of our items so if you’re ever in South Florida you can buy online and pickup in store!
How does it work?
Selecting In-Store Pickup is easy, just add 7676 Peters Road Plantation, FL 33324 as the shipping address and select: In-Store Pickup (Plantation, FL) as your shipping method. Please keep in mind that In-Store Pickup orders will be charged tax.
Once you place an order, wait to receive your “Ready for Pickup” email. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
Orders placed less than 2 hours before store closing time will be available for pickup 1 hour after the store opens the following day.
What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?
If an item included in your in-store pickup order is out of stock, you will receive a call from a store associate to notify you of the out-of-stock item.
During the call you may: select a comparable item or have the item removed from your order.
Can I use promo codes for an order placed online for in-store pickup?
You can only use coupons that state “Valid in-store and online.” These promo codes can be added to your order during the checkout process.
What do I need to bring to pick up my order in-store?
1) Your store pickup confirmation email
2) Valid government issued ID
3) Purchasing Credit Card
For your protection, we will only release the order if the above information matches and will make an imprint of your credit card.
How long do I have to pick up my order?
You will have 48 hours after you receive email confirmation that your order is ready. After the 48 hours has passed, your items will be returned to inventory and your account will be credited.
How can I cancel my store pickup order?
Simply call 888-83-HOBBY and they will assist you with canceling the order. If a payment has been processed, a refund will be made to the original payment method.