Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator V5.0 w/DX4e
Whenever weather, schedules or circumstances conspire to keep you from the flying field, scratch your flying itch with the latest Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator, version 5.0. Stunning graphics and incredibly realistic physics have made the Phoenix simulator not only one of the best desktop flight simulators, but a virtual RC experience with just about all the benefits of an RC club and flying field. This newest version features definitively refined physics plus new companion software you can use to create your own models, fly them and then share them online. It’s always a perfect time to fly with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator.
Phoenix is the incredibly popular worldwide RC simulator that lets you master this complex and rewarding hobby in the comfort of your own home. Whether you are a brand new pilot picking up your first trainer model, or a seasoned veteran practicing for your next big competition, Phoenix has everything you need to take your skills to the next level. Blending incredibly life-like and accurate model physics with beautiful cutting-edge graphics and a multitude of unique features, Phoenix is a fantastic package for beginners and professional model pilots alike.
CREATE YOUR OWN MODELS
Included software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any 3D design program to fly them, then share online.
EASY MODEL EDITING
The improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail with ease.
ALL MODELS AND SITES ARE FREE
Hundreds of models and a wide range of flying sites are included with free downloads available as additional scenery and aircraft are available. No expansion packs required.
AUTHENTIC AIRCRAFT AND TECHNOLOGY
Phoenix 5 is the only RC sim with authentic Horizon Hobby aircraft simulations including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology.
Whether you’re learning to fly without harsh consequences or just trying out that Blade heli you have had your eye on, the InfinityScape 3D landscape generator lets you fly beyond the horizon over beautiful, ever-changing terrain that you create and control.
Improved airplane physics rebuilt from the ground up, plus industry-leading heli physics, provide ultimate realism and accuracy
- Companion software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any program so that you can fly creations of your own, then share online
- Improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail
- The most authentic simulations of Horizon Hobby® RC aircraft including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology
- All aircraft flying sites and feature downloads are FREE
- Over 200 accurately modeled and detailed helis, airplanes, float planes, autogyros and more included
- In-cockpit and chase camera views give you a wide range of flight perspectives
- Realistic sounds recorded from actual model engines
- Dozens of beautiful sites include a range of exotic locations from around the world using high-definition Photofield technology that make it feel like you’re right there
- Internet/LAN multiplayer mode with voice-chat lets you fly and learn from other pilots around the world
- Tutorial videos taught by world-class champion pilots
- IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 GHz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
- 256MB system memory (RAM)
- 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space
- ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
- DVD-ROM Drive for installation
- 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)
- Other specifications may apply
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Return Policy - click here to see our entire return policy
Maniacs Hobby Complex has been in business since 1972, always striving to provide our customers with exceptional service. While we hope that all of our customers will be happy with their orders, we realize that this doesn’t always happen.
We will consider returns within 15 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued for the cost of product only and may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Maniacs Hobby Complex retains the exclusive and sole right as to whether an item may be returned or exchanged. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Items ineligible for return: Factory sealed products which have been opened or removed from packaging in any way.
Shipping Policy - click here to see our entire shipping policy
Maniacs now offers $4.95 shipping Fixed Rate Shipping on thousands of our items! This offer is not valid on any oversized items. All oversized items will be clearly marked with “OVERSIZED FEES APPLY.”
- How soon are items shipped?
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of the receipt of an order. E-mail inquiries sent on the weekend will be answered on the following business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following business day.
- Can Maniacs ship to an alternate address?
- Yes, if you provide payment via money order or cashier's check.
If payment is provided via credit card, then you are required to fill out a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM and fax it to 954-424-0605.
- Yes, if you provide payment via money order or cashier's check.
- How are items shipped?
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless a shipping upgrade is requested. To request a shipping upgrade, include a message with your order stating your shipping request.
- What if my item is damaged in shipping?
- In the event of shipping damage, we will ship a replacement item to the customer. All shipments are automatically insured for the full amount of the product. See Damaged & Lost Packages for details
- Do you ship to international addresses?
- Maniacs does ship to International addresses, however, we do not accept international credit cards online at this time. To place an International order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If your billing address is a P.O. Box, you will need to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form to send it to an alternate address.
Maniacs does ship to International addresses, however, we do not accept international credit cards online at this time. To place an International order, please contact email@example.com for further details.
International Payment Methods
Our preferred methods of payment are PayPal and Bank wires. Please note, Bank wires are assessed a $25 fee from our merchant bank.
International Shipping Methods
Our default method of shipping international orders is USPS International. We can also ship orders using DHL International and FedEx International. For more information on our International Shipping methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now offer free in-store pickup on all of our items so if you’re ever in South Florida you can buy online and pickup in store!
How does it work?
Selecting In-Store Pickup is easy, just add 7676 Peters Road Plantation, FL 33324 as the shipping address and select: In-Store Pickup (Plantation, FL) as your shipping method. Please keep in mind that In-Store Pickup orders will be charged tax.
Once you place an order, wait to receive your “Ready for Pickup” email. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
Orders placed less than 2 hours before store closing time will be available for pickup 1 hour after the store opens the following day.
What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?
If an item included in your in-store pickup order is out of stock, you will receive a call from a store associate to notify you of the out-of-stock item.
During the call you may: select a comparable item or have the item removed from your order.
Can I use promo codes for an order placed online for in-store pickup?
You can only use coupons that state “Valid in-store and online.” These promo codes can be added to your order during the checkout process.
What do I need to bring to pick up my order in-store?
1) Your store pickup confirmation email
2) Valid government issued ID
3) Purchasing Credit Card
For your protection, we will only release the order if the above information matches and will make an imprint of your credit card.
How long do I have to pick up my order?
You will have 48 hours after you receive email confirmation that your order is ready. After the 48 hours has passed, your items will be returned to inventory and your account will be credited.
How can I cancel my store pickup order?
Simply call 888-83-HOBBY and they will assist you with canceling the order. If a payment has been processed, a refund will be made to the original payment method.