Traxxas Slash 1/10 Scale RTR Electric 2WD Short-Course Truck (TRA5802)NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Traxxas Slash model 5802 is available in four different colors: red/black, blue/black, red/grey and blue/grey. If you would like a specific color, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This is the Traxxas Slash 1/10 Scale RTR Electric 2WD Short-Course Truck. The Slash...It’s the short-course truck that started it all, and now you can get genuine Slash toughness and fun in its original configuration and price — with some choice upgrades! All the original features that made Slash the number-one short-course truck are back, in a Ready-To-Race package with the proven TQ AM radio system. Battery and charger are sold separately. The latest 4X4-style body with original Slash graphics is included, as well as officially-licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires that have been mounted to satin-chrome SCT wheels.
Slash is now LiPo-ready, with built-in Low-Voltage Detection! Award-Winning Short-Course Performance and Fun! The Traxxas Slash is equipped with the exclusive watertight, sealed Traxxas electronics that provides drivers with the freedom to drive where they want to drive. Through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that were never possible before. The Slash is brushless ready with a waterproof digital steering servo, full ball bearings, metal gear transmission, Torque-Control slipper, planetary gear differential, and high-quality metal turnbuckles. The Traxxas Slash is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race for immediate out-of-the-box racing fun!
- Aggressive “4X4” body with integrated number plates
- Officially Licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires
- TQ 2-channel AM radio system
- XL-5 Speed Control with Low-Voltage Detection
- No other short course truck has won more awards and accolades
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor
- Waterproof Electronics
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Accepts 6-and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Truly brushless ready Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- 30+mph on a 7-cell using included opt. 23-tooth pinion gear
- Slash is backed by unsurpassed Traxxas support and parts availability
Needed To Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery & compatible charger
- (8) AA Batteries for Transmitter